Boquete Hiking trails are very popular, full of wildlife, the cloudforest is a spectacular place with majestic trees and wilflowers, unique birds and breathtaking waterfalls!
One of the favorites hikes around is the Lost Waterfalls Hike.
Located in the area of Bajo Mono, at around 1,400 mts above sea level, the Hidden Waterfalls hike shows a diversity proper to the cloud forest, an exhilarating hike with incredible views. The trail features three waterfalls in three different locations. The first 10-15 minutes of the hike involves a strenuous climb up. Most visitors who hike the trail do the first two waterfalls and leave the third to more adventurous types. After hiking over a suspended bridge, adventure yourself into the dense vegetation and explore all its mysteries. On your way you will discover 3 spectacular waterfalls. Swimming is possible since a couple of them form a – very refreshing
- Level of Difficulty: Intermediate to advanced (steep climbing in parts)
- Time on trail: 3 hours hiking
- Wildlife spotted on this trail: different kind of birds, the quetzal, tapirs and more.
- Pros: Stunning views, great workout, beautiful waterfalls
- Cons: As this is prime cloud forest, it can be muddy
MIN. AGE REQUIRED: 8 YEAR OLD accompanied by a responsible adult
Includes: Snacks, water, entrance fee, guide, transportation.