- The customer is responsible for specifying the amount of luggage he or she intends to bring onto the vehicle at the time of reservation. Failure to specify in advance may result in additional fees, or the inability of the company to service the reservation.
- Customers traveling with electronics, valuables, priceless items, and prescription drugs should keep these items in their possession during the course of the trip.
6.1 LUGGAGE ALLOWANCE
- Each customer is allowed to bring the following:
- One suitcase (such as a standard size suitcase, duffel bag or large backpack). The maximum weight of this item is 50 pounds (23 kg).
- One carry-on item.
- Additional items are subject to a $7 charge.
6.2 LARGE & OVERSIZE ITEMS
- Large or oversize items (such as surfboards or other large sports equipment) are subject to a $7 charge.
6.3 DAMAGED ITEMS
- Normal wear and tear to personal items is typical of the handling process during transportation. Transporting large items, such as luggage, may result in scratches, dings, and nicks. Hello Travel Panama and its operators are not responsible for damages such as broken pull handles/straps, broken wheels or feet, or damages that are incurred as a result of over-packing, items packed improperly, or fragile items.
- Luggage may be stored on top of the vehicle under a waterproof tarp. We do everything we can to make sure your belongings stay dry, but it is possible they may get a little wet in rainy conditions.
6.4 LOST ITEMS
- Passengers are responsible for their own luggage and any items placed by themselves or Hello Travel Panama representatives in the shuttle bus. Hello Travel Panama assumes no liability in the event of damage, loss or theft of any such property and will not be responsible for losses incurred, including but not limited to, loss of future profit, potential income, and additional expenses or losses incurred as a result of lost or stolen baggage or personal property.
Hello Travel Panama and its operators are also not liable for lost items left behind in the vehicle by a customer. However, Hello Travel Panama does want to help customers reunite with lost items whenever possible. If an item is lost, Hello Travel Panama recommends the customer immediately contact at email@example.com.